Sunday, May 23, 2010

Weird man on the train

ON friday, a few days ago I was taking the train home. It was late and I was a long trip home. I was at Kanazawa-bunko, one stop(12 min) from my place. An old woman came on and I gave her my seat. I then went and stood. There was a very drunk man standing near me. He was slowly spinning in circles as he lurched and kept grabbing the handle to stay straight. He was holding a large paper bag with some things inside and kept hitting me with it. So I moved down a ring. After a few seconds he saw me. He then extended his hand and tried to grab my face with one of his hands... So I jerked back and gave him an angry stare. He seemed to jump in surprise. I decided to move a few more rings down. He followed me. Then he took out his cellphone, opened it and tried to stick it in my pocket. I swatted his hand away and moved many rings farther away. He continued to slowly move towards me. Thankfully by the time he was getting close again it was my stop. I jumped off the train and walked away. This was the weirdest person I ever met!

No comments:

Post a Comment